Cyber Security, Security of Information Services and Risk Management
The management of data flows within the company and with external partners represent cumulative sources of risks that must now be addressed in order to remain in compliance with European, international and local legislation.
This involves setting standards such as ISO® 27000 or NIST®.
Our services in these areas are:
– The board,
– Audit of security processes.
– Implementation of safety standards.
– Risk management (use of ISO27005®, Cobit5® for Risk, ISO31010®).
– Training of staff in good practices.
– Project management security whether IT or not IT.